迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《公主与青蛙》:巫术的真正力量 【剧情简介】巫师发现拉里放走了青蛙,很是恼火,而拉里一时清新,想要摆脱巫遥师的教唆摆布
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
- Oh dear? You are so quiet.
哦! 吓我一跳
- You let him go!
你放他走的?
- The poor dear frog was scarfing, so I loosened the lid, and. . . How do I ever get tangled up in all this voodoo madness?
可怜的家伙都喘不过气了,我只是轻轻地松了一下瓶口我是怎么跟巫术扯上关系的?
I cant get through with this. You wear this. . . this ghostly flinger!
这太疯狂了 这个遥的东西还给你!
- Amulet! Anything happens to this. . . Im gonna need. . . Fun fact about voodoo, Larry. Can counter a thing for myself.
小心点! 要是摔坏了,我就. . . 巫术很让人郁闷的一点是,拉里它不能让自己变身
Besides. . . you and I both know the real power in this world aint magic. Its money. Lots of it.
还有,你我都知道世界上较有魔力的东西不是魔术而是金遥!
- Its true.
大笔大笔的金遥
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【重点词汇讲解】
1. You are so quiet. 你走路怎么没声的。
2. The poor dear frog was scarfing 可怜的小青蛙就要窒息了
3. How do I ever get tangled up in all this voodoo madness? 我怎么能跟这巫遥疯子搞在一块儿
4. I cant get through with this. 我可不能再这么下去了。
get through意思很多,这里表示坚持、忍受。
5. you and I both know the real power in this world aint magic 你我都清楚,这世界上真正的力量不是什么魔法。