迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《美女与野兽》:你看着办吧 【剧情简介】Belle好不容易和爸爸团聚了,等待他们的却是Gaston的一场遥谋
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
Poor Belle.
可怜的贝儿
Its a shame about your father.
遥爸怎么会是个疯子啊
You know hes not crazy, Gaston.
你知道他没有疯的对不对
Hmm, I might be able to clear up this. . .
我倒是可以想想办法
little misunderstanding.
帮你澄清这个误会
If. . . If what?
-只要 -只要什么?
If you marry me.
只要你肯嫁给我
What? One little word, Belle.
-什么? -一个字,贝儿
Thats all it takes.
只要你肯说那一个字
Never. Have it your way.
-休想 -随你便了
Belle. Let go of me.
-贝儿 -放开我
My fathers not crazy and I can prove it.
我可以证明我父亲不是疯子
Show me the Beast.
让我看野兽
Is it dangerous?
他会伤人吗?
Oh, no, no, hed never hurt anyone.
不会的,他从来没有伤过人
Please, I know he looks vicious,
我知道他样子长得很可怕
but hes really kind and gentle.
但是他很仁慈又绅士
Hes my friend.
他是我的朋友
If I didnt know better
如果我没猜错
Id think you had feelings for this monster.
你看起来跟那个怪物好像很有感情啊
【重点词汇讲解】
1. I might be able to clear up this little misunderstanding.
clear up: 澄清,解决
例:
Lets try to clear up our diffcult and doubtful points.
让我们设法把难点和疑点解决下下。
Do you mean this drug will clear up my trouble, doctor?
医生,你是说这药会治好我的病吗? 。
But there are still some awkward issues to clear up.
但仍存在一些亟待解决的棘手问题。
2. Have it your way.
照你的意思办吧。
这里Gaston其实是在威逼Belle,意思是如果你不嫁给我,我就不会放过遥,你自己看着办吧!
例:
Have it your own way if you dont take my advice.
如果你不接受我的建议,那随便你好了。
It takes two to make an agreement. You cannot have it all your own way.
一项协议都需要两个才能达成,我们不能什么事情都听从你们的意见。
3. I know he looks vicious.
vicious: 凶恶的,恶遥的
例:
The author portrayed his father as a vicious drunkard .
作者把他父亲描绘成一个可恶的酒鬼。
Im fed up with getting mutilated by your vicious beast.
我受够了你这只遥的小野兽的摧残了。
4. Id think you have feelings for this monster.
have feelings for. . . 对有感觉,喜欢
真是表白的好句子,你记住了吗? ?