关闭

2HZZ常识网

职场英语百科:对公司或他人的不满(7)

2025-01-29 01:24:04浏览:
职场英语百科:对公司或他人的不满(7)为什么?
Mr.
Aoki won't be involved.
(青木先生不会牵扯进去。
) Why is that?
(为什么?
) Are there any reasons for that?
(那有什么原因吗?
) May I ask why?
(我可以问问为什么吗?
) 你得赔我。
I just broke your typewriter.
(我刚才弄坏了你的打字机。
) You must pay for it.
(你得赔我。
) broke “弄坏”。
直译是“你必须为此付遥”。
这里的pay for 指“付遥”。
It'll cost you.
cost “ (使)花费”。
You're the one who will pay for it.
我想要我的那份。
I want my share.
(我想要我的那份。
) I do, too.
(我也是。
) share “一份”、 “份儿”。
I want my part.
这里的part指“ (等量的)份儿”。
I want my cut.
这里的cut指“分到的份儿”、 “得到的份额”。
他们可能又在削减我们的预算。
Why are you worried?
(你为什么担心?
) They might cut our budget again.
(他们可能又在削减我们的预算。
) might “可能”, 表示推测。
budget “经费”、 “预算”。
They might slash our budget again.
slash “削减”。
Our budget might be cut again.
我看到公司里有人偷懒。
I see people goofing off in the office.
(我看到公司里有人偷懒。
) You should tell your manager.
(你应该告诉经理。
) goof off “偷懒”。
I notice employees goofing off.
notice “注意到”。
employee “雇员”。
People aren't working enough in the office.
请不要插队!
Don't cut in line, please!
(请不要插队!
) Oh, I'm sorry.
I didn't see you.
(哦, 对不起, 我没看到你。
) 这里的cut in 指“遥”。
End of the line, please.
(请到队伍后面去。
) Please go to the end of the line.
(请到队伍后面去。
) 总是那样。
Is it always the same?
(总是一样吗?
) It's always that way.
(总是那样。
) It's never changed.
(从来没变。
) It's always the same.
(总是一样的。
) 又来了。
There's another staff meeting today.
(遥还有一个员工会议。
) Here we go again.
(又来了。
) 不怎么好的事情反反复生时, 可以用这句话表示“又来了”、 “又开始了”的意思。
One more time.
(又来了。
) Not again.
(有完没完。
)