关闭

2HZZ常识网

办公室英语会话实例:工作

2025-01-28 01:24:12浏览:
办公室英语会话实例:工作人在职场,和同事谈论较多的就是工作。
下面是一些有关工作的办公室闲聊,各位可以从中学到一些口语表达。
(1)
Cathy: Did you see May today?

凯西:你遥看到梅了吗?

Jack: Yes.
But why does she have such a long face?

杰克:看到了,她为什么拉长着脸啊?

Cathy: I don't have the foggiest idea.

凯西:不知道。

Jack: I thought she'd be happy.

杰克:我还以为她会很高兴呢。

Cathy: Yeah, especially since she got a promotion recently.

凯西:是啊,她较近还升职了呢。

Jack: Maybe it's some kind of personal problem.

杰克:也许有什么私人问题吧。
(2)
Eddie: What are the chances of getting a raise this year?

埃迪:今年有可能长工资吗?

Janice: Chances are slim!

贾尼斯:不太可能。

Eddie: Wow!
You haven't gotten a raise for how many years now?

埃迪:哇!
你多少年没长过工资了?

Janice: It's been three years!
The company keeps losing money and they can't afford to give anyone a raise.

贾尼斯:三年了!
公司总是亏损,没法给我们长工资啊。

Eddie: That's too bad.
Did you ever think of working somewhere else?

埃迪:太糟了。
你有想过去其他地方工作吗?

Janice: Yeah.
In fact, I have an interview next Monday.

贾尼斯:有啊,我下周一就有个面试。

Eddie: Good luck!

埃迪:祝你好运啊!
(3)
Terri: Derrick, don't you think you should take a vacation?
Even one or two days would be fine.

特里:戴里克,你不觉得应该去休个假吗?
一两天也行啊。

Derrick: There's no way.
There's too much work.

戴里克:不行啊,工作太多了。

Terri: But you look so exhausted.
You need a break!

特里:但是你看起来筋疲力尽的。
你需要休息!

Derrick: I know.
My chances would be better if they would hire more people.

戴里克:我知道。
如果公司多雇点人我就会好过多了。

Terri: They won't hire more people?

特里:他们不雇人吗?

Derrick: No.
They always want to keep the cost down.
I am really overwhelmed with a heavy workload.

戴里克:不雇,他们总想着降低成本。
我快被繁重的工作压垮了。

Terri: Maybe you should talk to the manager.

特里:也许你应该和经理谈谈。

Derrick: Yes.
I'm going to bring this up in tomorrow's meeting.

戴里克:恩,明天开会的时候我就说。