迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《公主与青蛙》:根本不了解需求 【剧情简介】欧迪妈妈料事如神,直接就看穿了他们想要变回遥类,而对这样一个简单的答案她却并不满意
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
- How on earth did you know that we want to turn back. . .
你怎么知道我们想变回. . .
- Mama Odie?
- 奥迪婆婆? 啾啾
- Juju! Why didnt you tell me my gumbo was burnin?
为什么不提醒我秋葵汤还在煮着呢?
- You sure this is the right blind voodoo lady who lives in the boat in the tree in the bayou?
你确定她就是那个瞎眼的巫师住在河流树洞里的那个?
- Pretty sure.
非常肯定
- I cant believe this, got to do everythin around here.
真是的,什么都要自己做
- Mama Odie, if you. . .
- 奥迪婆婆,如果你. . .
- Taste it.
- 尝尝看
- Well?
怎么样?
- Hit it hard with a couple of shots of Tabasco, and its the bees knees! Now, can we. . .
再多加点塔巴斯哥辣酱油,就很赞了我们能不能. . .
- Juju! Thats got some zydin to it. I guess thats what we needed. Now, you figured out what you need?
- 啾啾! 果然不错! 正是汤需要的东西你们知道你们需要什么吗?
- Its just like you said, Mama Odie. We need to be human.
就像你刚才说的,奥迪婆婆,我们需要变遥类
- You only got to say she was blankly? You want to be human. . . But you blind to what you need.
真是不开窍! 你们想变遥,可是却不明白自己需要什么!
- What we want, what we need. . . Its all the same thing, yes?
我们想要的? 我们需要的? 不是一样嘛?
- Its the same thing? No!
真的一样? 不是!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【重点词汇讲解】
1. How on earth did you know 你究竟怎么会知道
2. got to do everythin around here 这儿啥事儿都得自己来
3. Hit it hard with a couple of shots of Tabasco 猛加几大勺的塔巴斯哥辣酱油
4. You only got to say she was blankly? 照说这姑娘还真是直肠子。
5. blind to what you need 不了解自己的需求
blind除了表示视力上的失明之外,还能表示判断力的缺失,不能理解或者不愿接受。