迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子遥》:我要一份幼狮三明治 【剧情简介】辛巴、娜拉和沙祖被三条豺狼团团围住,险些丧命,它们能在较后一刻狼口脱险吗
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
Whats the hurry? Wed love you to stick around for dinner. Yeah,
急什么? 我们很乐意你留下来晚餐 是呀
we could have whatevers lion around!
我们可以吃 狮子大餐呀!
ha. . .
哈
Wait,wait,wait,I got one,I got one!
等等 有了,有了,有了
Make mine a cub sandwich! Whatd you think?
我要一份幼狮三明治 你觉得呢?
ha. .
哈
What,Ed?
什么? 阿德?
What is it?
什么?
Hey,did we order this dinner to go?
我们订的晚餐要外带吗?
- No,why?
没有啊! 怎么啦?
- Cause there it goes!
因为他们跑了
- Did we lose em?
我们甩掉他们了吗?
【重点词汇讲解】
1. Whats the hurry?
Whats the hurry:急什么
例:
Hi, whats the hurry? Where are you going?
嗨,急什么呢? 你去哪儿?
- Whats the big hurry?
- 为什么那样急?
- I must get on the earliest bus.
- 我必须赶上较早的班车。
2. Wed love you to stick around for dinner.
stick around:逗留
例:
Stick around for a while, he will soon be back.
稍等一会儿吧,他就会回来的。
What do you think can encourage employees to stick around?
你认为什么能够留住员工不跳槽?
Could you stick around for a minute? I have a word with you.
你能等一下吗,我有事情跟你说。
3. . . . did we order this dinner to go?
to go:外卖,外带
例:
Could I get the rest of the dinner to go?
我可以将剩下的晚餐带走吗?
Soits for here right? Not to go?
您的意思是在这里用餐而不是外卖, 是吗?
4. Did we lose them?
lose:丢下,甩掉