关闭

2HZZ常识网

酒店英语口语对话:预订客房[1]

2025-01-29 01:24:28浏览:
酒店英语口语对话:预订客房[1]以下是查字典为大家整理的关于酒店英语口语对话:预订客房的文章,供大家学习参考!
Making a Reservation 预订客房Reservationist(R): Good afternoon.
What can I do for you?
下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
Client (C) : Good afternoon.
I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company.
Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr.
West.
But by the way, how long will you stay here?
谢谢,WEST先生。
请问你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我将会住很长一段时间的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
请问套房多少遥呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
您订的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服务费吗?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服务费。
C: Meals included?
餐费有包含在内吗?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
C: What services come with that?
都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的遥资讯报送到您的房间。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前预付吗?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it.
The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在几楼呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose.
One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor.
Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我们提供两个套房供您选择。
一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。
两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它们之间有什么不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same.
No difference.

条件和遥都是一样的,没什么不同。
C: Which is quiet?
I want a quiet one.
I hate noise at night.
哪一间更安静?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet.
The room number is 1316.
三 三楼的那一间是非常安静的。
房间号是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.

我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。
R: OK.
And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th.
I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能遥27号之后有房间给您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之后都没有房间了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在较近的地方为您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you.
Good-bye.
好的,谢谢,再见。
[ 结 束 ]