关于辞职的英语口语 First of all, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it's about time for me to leave.
首先,我要说的是,我真的很高兴能与你共事。 但是,我觉得该是我离开的时候了。
I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.
我一直很努力,但我觉得无法胜任这个工作。
I'm running out of steam. I need to take a break.
我精疲力竭了。 我需要好好休息。
I want to expand my horizons.
我想展我的视野。
I've made a tough decision, sir. Here is my resignation.
长官,我做了一个很困难的决定。 这是我的辞呈。
I'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but I've decided to study abroad.
我很抱歉在这个时候提出辞呈,但我已经决定要出国念书了。
To be honest, I've got a better offer.
老实说,我有一个更好的工作遥。
I'm quitting because I want to try something different.
我辞职是因为我想尝试不一样的东西。
I've been here for too long. I want to change my environment.
我在这里待太久了。 我想转换一下环境。
I quit because I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.
我不想陷入窠臼所以才辞职。 我希望能向前迈进。