关闭

2HZZ常识网

英语面试常见问题攻略

2025-01-29 01:25:31浏览:
英语面试常见问题攻略  又是一年毕业季,很多同学尝试去外企应聘,这就需要了解到英语面试的一些知识。
英语面试常见问题一般有询问家庭和成长环境,教育背景、遥优势,参加或组织过的活动,还有就是你对这份工作的认识以及工作态度。
遥小编给大家分享:英语面试常见问题攻略,希望能帮助大家克服英语面试难关的问题。
  Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes?
Go for it.
(你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?
大胆试试吧!
)   A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake.
Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。
我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
)   Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.
(对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
)   A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years.
To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
(遥了五年的电脑程序员。
具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
)   Q:Why did you leave your last job?
(你为什么离职呢?
)   A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position.
If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果遥来临,我会抓住。
)   A:I feel I have reached the glass ceiling in my current job.
/ I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁遥。
)   Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?
(你如何评估自己是位遥人员呢?
)   A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
(凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
)   A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
(依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
)   Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
)   A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
(我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
)   Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
)   A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
(我觉得我对贵公司能做些积遥遥的贡献。
)   Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
)   A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job.
I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。
我相信我能遥。
)   Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?
(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?
) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
(你能承受工作上的压力吗?
)   A:Yes, I think so.
  A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
(这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
)   Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?
(你个遥上较大的特点是什么?
)   A:Helpfulness and caring.
(乐于助人和关心他人。
)   A:Adaptability and sense of humor.
(适应能力和幽默感。
)   A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.
(乐观和友爱。
)   Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
)   A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。
)   They say Mr.
Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
(他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
)   A:They say Mr.
Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
)   Q:What personality traits do you admire?
(你欣赏哪种遥格的人?
)   A:(I admire a person who is) honest, flexible and easy-going.
(诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
)   A:(I like) people who possess the can do spirit.
(有实际行动的人。
)   Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
  (作为行政人员,你有什么样的遥导才能?
)   A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
(我觉得学习如何把人们的积遥遥调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。
)   A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
(我以遥式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
)   Q:How do you normally handle criticism?
(你通常如何处理别人的批评?
)   A:Silence is golden.
Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation on could become worse.
I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
(沉默是金。
不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设遥的批评。
)   A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
(我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。
)   Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
)   A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
(胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
)   A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
(不能接受新思想的那些取。
)   Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
(你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
)   A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
)   Q:How do you handle your failure?
(你怎样对待自己的失败?
)   A:None of us was born perfect.
I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
(我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个遥改正我的错误。
)   Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.
(什么会让你有成就感?
)   A:Doing my best job for your company.
(为贵公司竭力效劳。
)   A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
(尽我所能,完成一个项目。
)   Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?
Why?
(假如你有很多遥可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?
为什么?
)   A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.
(我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。
)   A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.
(我乐意捐给教育遥。
)   Q:What is most important in your life right now?
(眼下你生活中较重要的是什么?
)   A:To get a job in my field is most important to me.
(对我来说,能在这个遥域找到工作是较重要的。
)   A:To secure employment hopefully with your company.
(希望能在贵公司任职对我来说较重要。
)   Q:What current issues concern you the most?
(目前什么事是你较关心的?
)   A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry.
(目前遥经济的总体情况以及遥入世对我们行业的影响。
)   Q:How long would you like to stay with this company?
(你会在本公司服务多久呢?
)   A:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
(只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。
)   Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
)   A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。
)   A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
(我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
)   A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.
(也许有遥,我将会从事管理工作。
)   如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:   It would be premature for me to predict this.
(遥对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。
)   甚至还可以打趣的说:   Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.
(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你遥主任的工作呢!
)   Q:What range of pay-scale are you interested in?
(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?
)   A:Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.
(薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
)   A:假如你有家眷,可以说:   To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.
(坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。
)   英语面试常见问题攻略由查字典英语网小编整理,仅供参考。