约翰:噢,你好,凯西。 我是约翰史密斯。 Cathy: Oh, hello John. How are you?
凯西:噢,约翰,你近来好吗? John: Just fine, thanks. I was wondering if you'd like to go to Rogers new restaurant next Friday?
约翰:还好,谢谢。 不知道下周五你愿不愿意去罗杰开的饭馆? Cathy: Oh I'd like to. What time should we meet?
凯西:我愿意去。 我们什么时候见面? John: Is seven o'clock O. K. ?
约翰:七点行吗? Cathty: O. K. Where would you like to meet?
行。 在哪儿见? John: Could we meet at the restaurant?
约翰:在饭馆怎样? Cathy: That would be fine. Well, see you nex Friday.
凯西:好。 下周五见。 John: Right. Bye.
约翰:好。 再见。 Cathy: Bye.
凯西:再见。 ----------------
英语对话2:Mr. Smith: Chirs, when can we expect you and your daughter for dinner? Next Saturday?
史密斯先生:克丽丝,你和你女儿什么时候能来我们这儿吃饭? 下星期六? Chris: Next Saturday? I'm sorry. I've promised to go to the movie with my daughter. She's been waiting for that day.
克丽丝:下星期六? 很抱歉,我答应和女儿去看电影了。 她一直盼着哪一天呢。 Mr. Smith: How about Sunday then?
史密斯先生:那星期日怎么样? Chris: Yes, Sunday sounds fine. What time?
克丽丝:行,星期日行。 几点? Mr. Smith: Does 7:00 suit you?
史密斯先生:七点行吗? Chris: It suits me fine, but we don't know where you live.
克丽丝:行。 不过我不知道你住在哪儿? Mr. Smith: No problem. I'll meet you at the school entrance. I live just two blocks away.
史密斯先生:没问题。 我们到校门口见吧。 我家离那儿就两个街区。 Chris: All right. What do you want us to bring?
克丽丝:好吧。 你要我们带什么? Mr. Smith: Well, I don't know. That'll be for you to decide.
史密斯先生:我也不知道。 你们自己决定吧。 Chris: Good. I've got a new dish and I want to try it out.
克丽丝:好,有道刚学的菜我想试着做做。 Mr. Smith: Fine. I'll see you then.