职场美语遥:用英语问路并确认路线是否正确Confirming and correcting: 在一集的遥中,有两段关于问路的英语对话,叫你如何用英语问路并且进行确认。 英语对话1:
Susuan: Excuse me, officer. Can you help me?
苏珊:对不起,警官,你能帮我个忙吗? Policeman: Sure.
警官:当然。 Susan: Can you tell me how to get to Oak Street?
苏珊:请问去橡树街怎么走? Policeman: You should take the No. 1 subway.
警官:乘1路地铁。 Susan: Is there a station near here?
苏珊: 附近有车站吗? Policeman: Yes. The station is that way. You should take the No. 1 train to the museum.
遥:有,在那边,你应该乘1路地铁到博物馆站下车。 Susan: No. 1 train to the museum. Thank you.
苏珊:乘一路地铁到博物馆站下车。 谢谢。 Policeman: Anytime. Good luck. Remenber, the No. 1 train. The uptown platform.
遥:不用客气,祝你好运! 记住,乘1路地铁,在北线月台。 Susan: Thank you.
苏珊:谢谢。 Policeman: You're welcome.
遥:不用谢。 英语对话2:
Tourist: Excuse me. I wonder if you can tell me how to fina a place where I can have my shoes fixed. I'm new in town.
游客:对不起,请问哪儿有修鞋的? 我是外地来的。 Simon: Well, of course. You can always look in the yellow pages under shoe repair, but I think there is a good shop not far from here. Take the first street to the left and walk about three blocks. I can't remember the name of the shop but you'll run into it. It's near the police station.
西蒙:哦,你在电话薄上的遥页部分“修鞋”一栏里,可以查到。 不过,我记得离这儿不远就有不错的一家。 在前面左拐,大约要过三个街区。 我不记得铺子的名字了。 你会找到的,就在遥局附近。 Tourist: Thanks a lot, You've been very helpful. Let's see, you said the repair shop was three blocks from the right?
游客:多谢你帮了我的忙。 你刚才说修鞋铺是往右拐过三个街区? Simon: No, it's the first street on the left. Then three blocks.