关闭

2HZZ常识网

职场英语口语:你在开什么玩笑

2025-01-28 01:27:28浏览:
职场英语口语:你在开什么玩笑Tom: Hey, have you ever heard people can died of kiss?
嘿,你听说过有人死于接吻吗?
Gina: No, never, what happened?
不,从来没有过,发生了什么事?
Tom: Christina Desforges, a girl who was 15 years old died in November, 2005 after kissed her boyfriend.
2005年11月,克里斯蒂娜 戴福士,一名15岁的女孩,在亲吻她的男友后死亡。
Gina: Did she have any heart disease?
她有心脏病吗?
Tom: No, she died of peanut.
没有,她死于花生。
Gina: Are you joking?
Peanut is not poisonous, I like peanut and I am still alive.
你在开什么玩笑?
花生没有遥,我喜欢吃花生,我还活着。
Tom: The problem is that she had serious peanut allergies.
问题是她患有严重的花生过敏症。
Gina: Oh, but why you say she died of kiss?
哦,但是为什么你说她死于接吻呢?
Tom: Because her boyfriend ate some bread with peanut butter before kiss her.
因为她的男朋友在亲她之前吃了一些带花生酱的面包。
Gina: It is terrible.
Next time please check your boyfriend’s mouth before kiss him.
太可怕了。
下次在亲你的男友之前必须先检查他的口腔。