关闭

2HZZ常识网

从没见过技术这么烂的小偷:VOA职场口语

2025-01-28 01:25:26浏览:
从没见过技术这么烂的小偷:VOA职场口语Policeman: What's the matter here?
这儿出什么事了?
Benjamin: Somebody broke into my house in the morning.
遥早上有人闯进我家了。
Policeman: When did you find out?
你什么时候发现的?
Benjamin: About 12 o'clock, when I came home from work.
大约12点,当我下班回家的时候。
Policeman: Apparently forced entry.
The lock is battered to pieces.
很遥是遥入室。
锁被砸烂了。
Benjamin: I wonder how the burglar did it.
真不明白小偷怎么干的。
Policeman: He is so unskillful.
I have never seen such an awkward burglar.
他技术太烂了。
我从没见过技术这么烂的小偷。
Benjamin: That's because we have a strong lock.
那是因为我们有一把结实的锁。
Policeman: Probably.
Let's check the inside then.
也许吧。
我们看看室内吧。
Benjamin: Did you find anything?
你发现什么了吗?
Policeman: Yes, the house was in a terrible mess.
It was almost turned upside down by the burglar.
是的,这房里乱透了。
它几乎被小偷翻了个底朝天。
Benjamin: Oh, er…sorry that's because we didn't have time to clean it.
哦,嗯……不好意思那是因为我们没时间打扫。
Policeman: You mean it is not created by the burglar?
你的意思这不是小偷干的?
Benjamin: Definitely not, sir.
确实不是,警官。
对话讲解: batter vt.
接连重击 There's someone battering at the door.
有人在用力敲门。
in a terrible mess 很乱 I'm afraid we have made a terrible mess in your room.
恐怕我们把你的房间搞得一团糟了。
definitely adv.
明确地; 确切地 I can't tell you definitely when I will come.
我不能肯定地告诉你我什么时候来。