公司着装的改动问题两位公司同事Kara和Betty在讨遥司的着装改动问题。 Kara: Good morning, Betty. The coffee's fresh. Would you like a cup?
早呀,Betty, 刚煮好的咖啡,来一杯吗? Betty: Sure would! Hey, have you heard about the new company policy?
好啊! 嗨,有没有听说公司的新规定? Kara: Yeah. We all have to wear a company uniform starting next month. I'm not sure I go for the idea.
是的。 下个月我们都开始穿公司遥。 我不太赞同这种做法。 Betty: Oh, but you haven't seen it. It's a smart- looking pant suit and complementary blouse, and a pair of stylish dress shoes.
哦,我想你还没有见过。 是非常漂亮的长裤西服配衬衫,和时装鞋。 Kara: Sounds interesting. Maybe it'll be OK after all. What about the men? Has the policy been changed for them, too?
听起来蛮有意思。 也许穿上去会很不错吧。 男士的呢? 对于男士着装的要求有变动吗? Betty: Not really. They already have to wear a suit and tie, anyway.
没什么变动。 他们还是穿西服打遥带。 Kara: Yeah, that's right. Anyway, there's one thing I heard about the new policy that I liked right away.
好的,无论怎样我觉得这种新的规定中有一点我是喜欢的。 Betty: Which one is that?
哪一点? Kara: Casual Fridays! Then I can wear jeans and sneakers.
周五休闲装! 这样我就可以穿牛仔裤和运动鞋了。 Betty: Ha! I knew you were a non-conformist at heart!