寻找代理商(1)按照老板的指示,梅需要为公司在英国找一家代理商。 (M = May, B= Businessman)M: Excuse me. I work for 'Comfort Tours' 打扰一下。 我是舒适旅行公司的。 B: Good morning, yes. How can I help you?
早上好。 需要帮忙吗? M: Em, we're looking for a British company to help us with marketing and promotion in Britain.
嗯。 我们在找一家英国公司来帮我们在英国做市场和推广。 B: I see. So you're looking for a partner?
明白了。 你们在找合作伙伴? M: Yes, exactly. We would like to discuss a partnership, and some sort of agreement or contract.
是的,没错。 我们会考虑合作关系,签协议或是合约。 B: Ok. Well, we work in Britain, mainly. So I don't think we could help you, I'm sorry to say.
嗯。 厄,我们的业务主要在英国国内。 所以我想我们帮不到你,很抱歉。 M: OK. Do you know any other agency which might be interested?
好的。 你知道有什么对此感兴趣的代理商吗? B: Well, em, why don't you talk to Anita Handley over there? She's the manager of a company called 'On Your Own Travel'.
厄,你们为什么不和那边的安妮塔·汉德里谈谈? 她是自在旅行公司的经理。 M: Oh, thank you. I'll speak to her.
哦,谢谢。 我会和她谈的。 M: Excuse me, are you Anita Handley?
打扰一下,您是安妮塔·汉德里吗? A: Yes, that's me. How can I help you?
是我。 需要帮忙吗? M: I represent 'Comfort Tours'. We're looking for a British company to help us with marketing in Britain.
我是舒适旅行公司的代表。 我们在找一家英国公司,帮我们在英国开拓市场。 A: Ah, so you are looking for a British agent to represent you here? Is that right?
啊,那么你们是想找家英国代理商在英国代理你们的业务了? 是吗? M: Yes, exactly.
是的,没错。 A: Well, that's perfect. We already represent a number of companies, so I'm certainly interested in discussing a partnership of some kind.
那太好了。 我们遥为很多公司做代理,我对这类合作非常有兴趣。 M: Oh, what other partnerships do you have?
哦,你们都为什么公司做代理呢? A: Well, we represent a large Japanese company and we have agreements with agents in Australia and Greece. We handle all their marketing in Britain.
我们为一家很大的日本公司做代理,我们和澳大利亚、希腊的代理商也有合作。 我们负责他们在英国的所有业务。 M: That sounds great. Why don't we sit down and talk a bit more about it?
很棒。 我们为什么不坐下来详细谈谈? A: Fine, let's get a coffee at the same time.