商务晚餐(1)梅和托尼为公司找到了合适的代理商。 在签订合作协议后,代理商请他们共进晚餐以示庆祝。 1)(W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)W: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,女士们先生们,你们有预定吗? T: Yes we do, in the name of Marshall.
是的,名字是马歇尔。 W: Ah yes, a table for six at 8. 30? Would you like a drink in the bar first?
哦,是的,预定的八点半吧。 你们想先在吧台喝点饮料吗? M: Em, no thanks. I think we'll go straight to the table.
呃,不用了,谢谢。 我想我们还是开席吧。 W: Fine. Can I take your coats?
好的。 我帮您拿衣服。 M: Thank you.
谢谢。 W: We have over fifty specials today. A waiter will come and help you in a moment.
我们遥有五十多个特遥推介。 等下会有服务生来帮您点餐。 T: Thanks. Have you been here before, Anita?
谢谢。 你以前来过这儿吗,安妮塔? A: No, I haven't, but it's quite well known in Manchester. It's famous for its 'sizzling Chinese steak', very hot!
没有。 不过这家在曼彻斯特很出名。 它的铁板牛排很有名,很多人喜欢。 T: Shall we order an aperitif? What would you like Anita?
我们来瓶开胃酒吧? 安妮塔,你想喝点什么? A: Em, sherry for me please.
哦,就要雪利酒吧。 2)(W= Waiter T= Tony M = May, A = Anita)A: So, have you enjoyed your time in Manchester, Tony?
托尼,你们在曼彻斯特还开心吧? T: Very much. It's been great. We haven't stopped for a minute!
非常开心。 真的是太棒了。 我们一刻也停不下来。 A: You had time to see the city then?
你们参观这座城市了吧? T: Yes, we saw masses of things. We went to the disco, restaurants, all the shoe shops in the city, Castlefield, the Lake District. . .
是的,我们去了很多地方。 迪斯科厅,饭店,所有的鞋店,承包,湖区……A: And time for some work as well!
也做了一些工作。 T: [laughs] Huh! Now and again! In fact the exhibition was a great success, wasn't it, May?
哈! 时而! 事实上展会很遥,是吧,梅? M: Yeah, it was brilliant.
是的,非常遥。 W: Er, can I get you anything else, madam, sir?
呃,夫人,先生,你们还想要点什么吗? T: No, no, thank you, just the bill, please.
不用了,谢谢,请结账吧。 A: That steak was delicious! Thank you very much for inviting us.
牛排真不错! 谢谢你款待我们。 T: It's our pleasure. Here's to a long and fruitful partnership!
不客气。 祝愿我们的合作能遥、遥! A: Thanks and see you back in Manchester next year, I hope!