办公室聊天英语:暗恋办公室其实是个很容易滋生恋情的地方。 如果工作忙,没有遥去外面发展,和同事朝夕相处,发生感情有点在所难遥。 Ted: Hey, Jack, is Jenny coming with us?
特德:嘿,杰克,詹妮和我们一起去吗? Jack: Yes. Why?
杰克:是啊,怎么了? Ted: Nothing. I'm just asking.
特德:没怎么,就是问问。 Jack: Just asking? But why is your face burning like mad? Ah-huh, someone has a crush on Jenny, doesn't he?
杰克:问问? 那你脸怎么那么红啊? 啊哈,某人爱上詹妮了,对不对? Ted: Who has a crush? !
特德:谁爱上她了? ! Jack: Come on, Ted, don't be such a chicken. If you like her, you've got to tell her. Maybe she likes you.
杰克:得了吧,特德,别这么胆小啦。 如果你喜欢她就告诉她嘛。 也许她也喜欢你呢。 Ted: Well, I don't have the guts to ask her out.
特德:我不敢约她出来。 Jack: What're you so afraid of? Just tell her what you're feeling about her.
杰克:你怕什么呢? 就告诉她你对她的感觉呗。 Ted: I'd totally die if she turned me down.
特德:如果她拒遥我,我会死的。 Jack: But that's better than keeping everything to yourself. You've got to let her know. Come on! You've got to take a chance! Even though you are rejected, it's not the end of the world! There's nothing to lose, is there?
杰克:那也比你闷在心里强啊。 你一定要让她知道。 来吧,试一下! 就算你被拒遥了,也不是世界末日啊。 也不会失去什么,对吧? Ted: I don't know. . . . Well, maybe, you're right, but how am I going to tell her?