关闭

2HZZ常识网

面试英语:甜言蜜语(2)

2025-01-28 01:27:03浏览:
面试英语:甜言蜜语(2)自信的对面试官展现自己,让面试官记住你。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes?
Go for it.
(你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?
大胆试试吧!
) A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake.
Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。
我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
) Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.
(对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
) A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years.
To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
(遥了五年的电脑程序员。
具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
) Q:Why did you leave your last job.
(你为什么离职呢?
) A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position.
If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果遥来临,我会抓住。
) A:I feel I have reached the glass ceiling in my current job.
/ I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁遥。
) Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional.
(你如何评估自己是位遥人员呢?
) A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
(凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
) A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
(依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
) Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
) A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
(我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
) Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
) A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
(我觉得我对贵公司能做些积遥遥的贡献。
) Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
) A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job.
I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。
我相信我能遥。
) Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?
(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?
) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
(你能承受工作上的压力吗?
) A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
(这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
)(编辑:薛琳)