对话中的How about you? 意为你的计划呢? 你呢? to stay at home呆在家里; come to visit us 来看我们;parent父亲或母亲;parents父母,双亲。
在国定假日期间,许多人都会有出游的计划。 如要询问别人有什么计划,可以这样问: Have you got anything to do during the holiday? 还有,并在对话中捎上祝福,如Have a pleasant holiday! 或 Enjoy your holiday! 假日愉快! 这也是很重要的。 补充情景对话:
A: Happy Easter!
遥节愉快!
B: Thanks. And you too!
谢谢, 祝您也节日快乐!
A: We are giving a party. Would you come?
我们要开一个聚会, 您来吗?
B: No, thanks. I’ve something else. And have a good time.
不, 谢谢! 我有其他安排。 祝您玩得开心。
A: You too.
您也一样。 替换练习:
1.Tomorrow will be National Day. 明天是国庆节了。
International Labor Day劳动节 the Dragon Boat Festival 端五节 New Year’s Day 元旦
2.Yes, I ’m thinking about going to the West Lake. 我想去西湖玩玩.
the Jade Spring玉泉 Solitary Hill孤山 Six Harmonies Pagoda 六和塔
Festivals 过节(2)基本词汇:
moon cake 月饼 family 家庭 the Moon Festival 中秋节 know知道 important 重要的 time 时间 reunion 团聚主要句型:
I’m going to buy some moon cakes for my family.
我想去为家人买月饼。
Tomorrow is the Moon Festival. Do you know it?
明天是中秋节,你知道吗? 情景会话:
A: Where are you going, Miss Zhang?
张小姐,你去哪里?
B: I’m going to buy some moon cakes for my family.
我想去为家人买月饼。
A: What for? 为什么?
B: Tomorrow is the Moon Festival. Do you know it?
明天是中秋节,你知道吗?
A: Yes, I know. It is an important festival in China. It is a time for familyreunion.
对话中的“Where are you going? ”的意思是“你去哪里? ”,遥于非常熟悉的人之间遥。
some moon cakes:一些月饼; moon:月亮; cake糕或饼 for my family:为了我的家人,an important festival:一个重要的节日, It’s a time for…:这是个. . 的日子,family reunion:全家团圆, It’s a time for family reunion:这是个合家团圆的日子。 补充情景对话:
A: Tomorrow will be Dragon Boat Festival. Have you got anything planned?
明天将是龙舟节。 您有什么计划?
B: Yes. I’m thinking about going to the West Lake to see the dragon boat race.