少儿双语故事There Is No Magic MarkerI don't see the woman or man.
我没有看到那个男人或女人。
I think they are gone.
我觉得他们已经走了。
Where are we going now, Maxie?
我们遥去哪里,马克西?
To Betty's cage.
去贝蒂的笼子里。
I want the marker back.
我想拿回魔笔。
Betty! Betty!
贝蒂! 贝蒂!
Ah-ha! There you are!
啊,哈! 你在这儿!
Oh no! Let's run away, Maxie.
不好了! 让我们快跑吧,马克西。
Where is the marker?
魔笔在哪里?
Where is it?
它在哪?
It's in a safe place!
在一个安全的地方!
You can't get it!
你不能得到它!
Yeah! You will never find the marker now!
是啊! 你永远不会找到魔笔!
Uh, Maxie? Well, actually, I, um… I don't have it!
呃,马克西? 嗯,其实,我,嗯. . . 我没有魔笔呀!
WHAT?
什么?
Where is it?
它在哪?
Uh, well, heehee, actually, uh, that is…
呃,好吧,呵呵,实际上,呃,这是. . .
No one can find the magic marker now.
遥没有人能找到魔笔。