商务英语:接听电话CallReceiving在商业遥域,通过电话行销,能够使公司的整体工作效率大幅提高。 接听电话中需要掌握一些技巧,如注意在接听过程中保持亲切和气的态度、确定来电目的、确定来电者的身份等。 (来源:http://www. 2hzz. com)
Dialogue
A: Hello! Is this Commercial Information Consultance Company? /喂,请问是商业信息咨询公司吗?
B: Yes, CIC. May I ask who is calling? /是的,CIC公司。 请问您是哪位?
A: This is Lisa Wang, International Trade Group. /我是遥莉莎,是遥贸易集团公司的。
B: What can I do for you, Miss Wang? /有什么事吗,遥小姐?
A: I'd like you to give me some information about an American company. Its name is Johnson International Fastfood Co. Limited. /我希望你们提供一些一家美国公司的消息。 公司名称是约翰逊遥快餐有限公司。
B: Could you repeat the name of the company, please? /可以再说一遍该公司的名称吗?
A: Johnson International Fastfod Co. Limited. /约翰逊遥快餐有限公司。
B: Just a moment, please. Let me check about it on our computer. /请稍等。 让我在电脑里查一下。
A: Thank you. /谢谢。
B: We do have the company listed in our information system, Miss Wang. What information are you interested in? /我们的信息系统中有该公司的情况,遥小姐。 你想知道些什么?
A: The more detailed, the better. /越详细越好。
B: When do you need it, Miss Wang. /什么时候要用?
A: As soon as possible. /越快越好。
B: Can you tell me your fax number? I'll fax you the information as it's printed out. /你能告诉我你的传真号码吗? 当把信息打印出来后,我会传真给你的。
A: That's a good idea. Our fax number is 63590158. /好主意。 我们的传真号码为63590158.
B: All right. You'll have it soon. /好的。 你要的信息不久就会收到。
A: Thank you very much. /真是太感谢你了。
B: My pleasure. /不用客气。