口语要素荟粹1. It's up to you. (由你决定。 )
2. I envy [羡慕]you. (我羡慕你。 )
3. How can I get in touch with you?
4. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里? )
5. What's the weather like today? (遥天气如何? )
6. Where are you headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去? )
7. I wasn't born yesterday. (我又不是三岁小孩。 )
8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]? (你做什么消遣? )
9. It’s a small world. (世界真小! )
10. It’s my treat[请客、款待] this time. (这次我请客! )
11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。 )
12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?
13. Take your time. (慢慢来/别着急。 )
14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee. (我迷死李小龙了。 )
I'm crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。 )
15. How do I address you? (我怎么称呼你? )
16. What was your name again? (请再说遥名字好吗? )
17. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee? (要被咖啡吗? )
18. She turns me off. (她使我厌烦。 )
19. So far so good. (目前为止,一切都好。 )
20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy. (它把握逼疯了。 )
21. She never showed up[出席;露面]. (她一直没有出现。 )
22. That's not like him. (那不象是他的风格。 )
23. I couldn't get through. (电话打不通。 )
24. I got sick and tired of hotels. (我讨厌旅馆。 )
25. Be my guest. (请便、别客气)
26. Can you keep an eye on my bag? (帮我看一下包好吗? )
27. Let's keep in touch. (让我们保持联系。 )
28. Let's call it a day[决定或同意暂时或遥停止(进行某事)].
29. I couldn't help[避遥;阻止] it. (我没办法。 )
30. Something's come up[发生/出现]. (有点事/出事了)
31. Let's get to the point[要点/核心问题]. (让我们来谈要点。 )
32. Keep that in mind. (记住那件事。 ) (来源:2HZZ常识网 http://www. 2hzz. com)
33. That was a close call. (太危险了/千钧一发)
34. I'll be looking forward to it. (我将期待这一天。 )
35. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的]. (遥很小。 )
36. Far from it. (一点也不。 )
37. I’m behind in my work. (我工作进度落后了。 )
38. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)]. (那真是件麻烦事)
39. We're in the same boat. (我们处境相同。 )
40. My mouth is watering. (我在流口水了。 )
41. What do you recommend? (你推荐什么? )
42. I ache all over. (我浑身酸痛。 )
43. I have a runny nose. (我流鼻涕。 )
44. It's out of the question. (这是遥能的。 )
45. Do you have any openings? (你们有空缺吗? )
46. It doesn't make any difference. (没什么差别/无所谓。 )
47. I'm fed up[遥其厌烦] with him. (我受够他了。 )
48. You can count on[指望;依赖] us. (你可以信赖我们。 )
49. It doesn't work. (坏了;不动了。 )
50. It's better than nothing. (总比什么都没有好。 )
51. Think nothing of it. (别放在心上。 )
52. I'm not myself today. (我遥心神不宁。 )
53. I have a sweet tooth. (我喜欢吃甜食。 )
54. I can't express[表示;表达;表明] myself very well in English.
(我不能很好地用英语表达自己。 )
55. For the time being. (暂时;暂且;目前)
56. This milk has gone bad. (这牛奶变质了。 )
57. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。 )
58. It's up in the air[悬而未决]. (尚未确定。 )
59. Math is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me. (我对数学遥为力。 )
60. It slipped my mind. (我忘了。 )
61. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone. (你遥能讨好每一个人。 )
62. I'm working on[着手;从事] it. (我正在努力。 )
63. You bet! (当然! )
64. Drop me a line[遥]. (写封信给我)
65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]? (你在开我玩笑吗? )
66. Sooner or later. (迟早会的。 )
67. I'll keep my ears open. (我会留意的。 )
68. It isn't much. (那是微不足道的。 )
69. Neck and neck. (不分上下。 )
70. I'm feeling under the weather. (我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。 )
71. Don't get me wrong[误解]. (不要误会我。 )
72. I'm under a lot of pressure. (我压力很大。 )
73. You're the boss. (听你的。 )
74. It doesn't make any sense! (毫无意义! )
75. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置]. (如果我是你的话。 )
76. What's this regarding? (这是关于哪方面的? )
77. Over my dead body! (休想! )
78. Can you give me a hand[帮手;援助]? (你能帮个忙吗? )
79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打发(时间)]. (我们有三十分钟空闲时间。 )
80. Whatever you say. (随便你。 )
81. It'll come to me. (我会想起来的。 )
82. You name[具体地(说出来)] it! (你说出来。 )
83. Time will tell. (时间会证明的。 )
84. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做]. (我会见机行事的;到时候再说。 )
85. You should take advantage of[利用] it. (你应该好好利用这个遥。 )
86. Let's talk over coffee. (我们边喝边谈。 )
87. Take it easy. (轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。 )
[这是美国人较喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。 ]
88. I'm easy to please[使…高兴;讨…喜欢]. (我很容易取悦/相处。 )
89. Let's give him a big hand. (让我们热烈鼓掌。 )
90. As far as I'm concerned. (就我而言。 )
91. I'm all mixed up. (我全搞混了。 )
92. Let's get together one of these days. (找一天聚聚。 )
93. He's behind the times. (他落伍了/跟不上时代了。 )
94. I'm pressed for time. (我时间紧迫。 )
95. I'm up to my ears[忙得遥开交;深陷于某事物中] in work. (我忙死了。 )
96. You can't do this to me. (你不能这么对我。 )
97. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。 )
98. I hope I didn't offend you. (希望没有冒犯你。 )
99. It won't take much time. (不会花很遥间的。 )
100. It's been a long time. (好久不见了。 )
101. It’s nothing. (小事情;不足挂齿。 )
102. It’s a long story. (说来话长。 )
103. It's about time. (时间差不多了。 )
104. It's incredible. (难以置信! )
105. It's hard to say. (难说。 )
106. I can't imagine why. (我想不通为什么。 )
107. That can't be. (遥能。 )
108. That's really something. (真了不起。 )
109. Are you sure? (你确信吗? )
110. Are you crazy? (你疯了吗? )
111. Excuse me for a moment. (失陪一会儿。 )
112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding! (我是认真的。 )
113. I'll consider this matter. (我会考虑这件事的。 )
114. I'll do something about it. (我会想办法的。 )
115. What are you talking about? (你在说些什么? )
116. I'm afraid I can't. (恐怕我不行。 )
117. I'm dying[很想] to see you. (我真想见你。 )
118. I'm flattered. (过奖了。 )
119. I'm not in the mood. (我没心情。 )
120. I'm so scared. (我怕遥了。 )
121. I can't make[赶上] it. (我去不了/我赶不上。 )
122. You can never tell. (不知道/谁也没把握。 )
123. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story. (我不信你那一套。 )
124. It hurts like hell! (疼死啦! )
125. It can't be helped. (遥为力。 )
126. Sorry to bother you. (抱歉打扰你。 [事前])
Sorry to have bothered you. (抱歉打扰你。 [事后])
127. I'm always punctual. (我总是很准时。 )
128. You may leave it to me. (交给我来办。 )
129. I wish I could. (不行。 )[委婉表达法]
130. What's the rush? (什么事那么匆忙? )
131. What's so funny/(有什么好笑的? )
132. I couldn't agree more. (我遥同意。 )
133. Stay out of this matter, please. (请别管这事。 )
134. Don't just shake you head. (别光摇头,想想办法! )
135. Don't jump to conclusions. (别仓促/过早下结论。 )
136. That was a lousy movie. (那电影糟透了! )
137. Have you thought about staying home? (是否考虑在家呆着? )
138. I'll come. I give you my word. (我会来的。 我向你遥。 )
139. I swear I'll never tell anyone. (我发誓不告诉任何人。 )
140. I'll make it up to you. (我会赔偿的。 )
141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry. (十分抱歉! )
142. Forgive me for breaking my promise. (原谅我食言。 )
143. Let's forgive and forget. (让我们摈弃前嫌。 )
144. I've heard so much about you! (久仰大名! )
145. Don't underestimate me. (别小看我。 )
146. She gives me a headache. (她让我头疼。 )
147. It's very annoying. (真烦人。 )
148. He often fails to keep his word. (他常常不遵守诺言。 )
149. You made me feel ashamed of myself. (你让我感到羞愧。 )
150. I hope it turns out all right. (我希望结果很好。 )
151. I can't handle this alone. (我无法单遥处理这事。 )
152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed? (修理这收音机要多久? )
153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty. (有困难来找我。 )
154. Who do you think you are? (你以为你是谁? )
155. You're wasting you breath. (你在白费口舌。 )
156. It doesn't seem like that. (似乎不象是那样。 )
157. Don't get on my nerves! (不要搅得我心烦。 )
158. Everything will be fine. (一切都会很好。 )
159. I'll be ready in a few minutes. (再过几分钟就好了。 )
160. I wonder what happened to him. (我不知道他出什么事了。 )
161. You are just trying to save face. (你只是想挽回面子。 )
162. His argument doesn't hold water. (他的论点站不住脚。 )
163. Your face tells it all. (你的表情透露了一切。 )
164. The days are getting longer. (白天越来越长了。 )
165. You've got to do something. (你一定要想办法。 )
166. I hope this will teach you a lesson. (希望这会给你一个教训。 )
167. I feel younger than ever. (我觉得比以前年轻。 )
168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.
(这不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。 )
169. Don't look wise. (别自作聪明。 )
170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain. (我担心我的努力全白费了。 )
171. What happened to you memory? (你的记遥是怎么搞的? )
172. You're going too far! (你太过分了! )
173. Don't bury your head in the sand. (不要逃避现实。 )
174. I have no other choice. (我别无选择。 )
175. I don't have the nerve to do it. (我没胆/勇气去做。 )
176. It's a matter of life and death. (事关生死。 )
177. Nothing works. (什么都不对劲儿。 )
178. Money will come and go. (遥乃身外之物。 )
179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years. (他坐了将近30年牢。 )
180. If I had known that, I could have helped you.
(假如我早知道,我就能帮你了。 )[较实用的虚拟语气]
181. I couldn't care less. (我不在乎。 )
182. You have my word. (我遥。 )
183. He hit the ceiling at the news. (他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发遥。 )
184. I don't mind staying up late. (我不在乎熬夜。 )
185. You're too outspoken. (你太直率了。 )
186. I can't afford it. (我承担/买不起。 )
187. I think it's a reasonable price. (我觉得这是个合理的价遥。 )
188. I'd like to try on these hats. (我想试试这些帽子。 )
189. He puts me to shame. (他使我蒙羞。 )
190. Every dog has his day. (凡人皆有得意时。 )
191. Don't give me any excuses. (不要给我任何理由。 )
192. Are you out of you mind? (你疯了吗? )
193. He's been everywhere. (他到处都去过了。 )
194. What's bothering you? (什么在困扰你? )
195. Who is to blame? (该怪谁? )
196. There're a lot of rumors going around. (很多流言流传着。 )
197. I don't feel up to that. (我觉得不能胜任那工作。 )
198. I'm mad at myself. (我生自己的气。 )
199. It's raining cats and dogs. (下着倾盆大雨。 )
200. The sky is getting very cloudy. (天空的云越来越多了。 )
201. You won't get away with this. (你逃不掉惩罚的。 )
202. I'm tired of going to school day after day. (我厌倦每天上学。 )
203. Who am I supposed to see? (我应该去见谁? )
204. His idea is childish. (他的想法很幼稚。 )
205. I need small change. (我需要低遥。 )
206. Don't try to brainwash me. (别想给我遥。 )
207. I don't seem to have any luck today. (我遥运气不好。 )
208. That reminds me. (那提醒了我。 )
209. What the hell are you doing? (你到底在做什么? )
210. I can't seem to get to sleep. (我好象睡不着。 )
211. You look very serious about something. (你似乎有很严重的事。 )
212. I hope I'm not in the way. (我希望没有造成妨碍。 )
213. What are you so excited about? (什么事让你如此兴奋? )
214. Tell me about you trouble. (把你的烦恼告诉我。 )
215. I feel much better now. (我感觉好多了。 )
216. I hope you will get well soon. (希望你很快会恢复。 )
217. She is sick in bed. (她卧病在遥。 )
218. I have a slight fever. (我轻微发烧。 )
219. A fool never learns. (傻瓜永远学不会。 )
220. This is the schedule for tomorrow. (这是明天的日程安排。 )
221. How late are you open? (你们营业到多晚? )
222. I'm here on business. (我来这里出差。 )
223. What's Hong Kong famous for? (香港以什么闻名? )
224. What brings you to Beijing? (什么风把你吹到北京来的? )
225. She looks blue. (她满面忧伤。 )
226. I just don't know what to say. (我就是不知道说什么。 )
227. Let's have fun tonight. (今晚让我们乐一乐。 )
228. Thank you for coming to see me off. (谢谢你来为我送行。 )